The Muscle Couple hasn’t offered a training update in a while. We figured it was time for an update.
Ever since the hard core dieting and preparation for WMC in Miami, we’ve been eating relativey unrestrained. We’re still training intensely and doing our cardio but the peak look we had in late March, early April is gone.
We’ll probably go thru another “Look Great Phase” sometime in the next 45 days in preparation for Summer. For now, here is what our Training looks like:
3 Day Split:
- DAY 1-CHEST-TRICEPS-LOWER ABS
- DAY 2-BACK-BICEPS-RECTUS
- DAY 4-DELTS-THIGHS-HAMSTRINGS
Anh is doing her Cardio @ Gold’s Gym about 4-5 days a week. She drops off the Muscle B at the Kids Club and gets about 45 minutes in between the Stair stepper, Walking Lunges and some abs.
I am riding my bike first thing in the AM for 15-20 minutes depending on my mood, the Music on my Crackberry or how hard the Thermogenic has kicked in. 😉
Here is some Detail from DAY 1 of our training(we did this today)
- Hammer Incline Press x3 Sets 10 Reps-10 Reps-Failure
- Dips on the Assisted Dip Macine x3 Sets Reps to Failure each set
- Cable Flyes x3 Sets 10 Reps-10 Reps-Reps to Failure
- Cheat Bar Skull Crushers x3 Sets 10 Reps-10 Reps-Reps to Failure
- Overhead Rope Extensions with a Twist x3 Sets 10 Reps-10 Reps-Reps to Failure
- Reverse Tricep Pressdowns x3 Sets 10 Reps-10 Reps-Reps to Failure
- Hanging Leg Raises x3 Sets of Failure Each Set
As I’ve typed recently, there is MAJOR NEWS coming from us in the very near future. Good stuff for all of our readers.
See you tomorrow!
Quick Pic of the Muscle B!